The Undergraduate Program Advisor provides support and assistance for students who are completing or considering a Major or Minor in Gender, Race, Sexuality and Social Justice.
- general information about the program, courses, and degree requirements
- help with understanding and completing degree requirements, how to apply, and preparing for graduation
- information about transfer courses and exceptions
- advice about courses and electives
- support with any issues or concerns
- referrals to appropriate resources such as Arts Advising
Please contact the Undergraduate Advisor for appointments and more information:
For those considering a Minor in Critical Studies in Sexuality, please contact the CSIS Advisor:
Dr. Janice Stewart
For general academic advising in Arts, please visit Arts Academic Advising.