The Centre is open 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday
Location: Room 038 – 2080 West Mall (Jack Bell Building), Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2
Please be sure the office has your up-to-date e-mail address, postal address, and phone number as well as up-dating these on the Student Service Centre. We don’t give home phone numbers to callers. If someone calls for you we will take a message and attempt to relay it by e-mail or phone.
- Dr. Denise Ferreira da Silva, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Dina Al-Kassim, Graduate Studies Chair email@example.com
- Carmen Radut, Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wynn Archibald, Graduate Program Assistant email@example.com
- Jen Sung, Communications and Community Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org
The Institute provides graduate student with mail slots, kitchenette, and lounge area.
Scanning, printing and copying
The office photocopier is also a high-speed scanner. Scanning is free. Instructions are posted on the wall behind the copier. Your student number is also your copier ID. You may make 300 free copies at the office. Additional copies will be charged at 5 cents/page.
Student mail folders are in the photocopier room (036), beside the fax machine.
Incoming and outgoing local faxes are free. The number is 604-822-9169..
A kitchenette and lounge area is available for everyone’s use.
Students may book the GRSJ meeting room (032) through the Grad Assistant.